Banana is botanically a berry, emerged from the plant genus Musa It is available in various shapes, sizes, colours and firmness – Usually soft and rich of flesh. India and China are one of the largest producers of Banana plant globally in the world.
Health and Other Benefits:
· Banana is full with Vitamin B6 that helps in boosting Red blood cells, metabolising fats and carbohydrates to energy and remove toxins from liver and kidney.
· Due to Vitamin C rich content, Bananas protect body against cell, tissue damage and helps in absorbing iron better.
· Bananas hold many fibres in them – This helps in aiding digestion and eliminating constipation.
· It has been shown in several studies that banana helps in improving heart health and reduce blood pressure considerably.
Vitamins and Content:
· Farm grown, fresh Bananas
· Contains Fibre, Protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Folate, Manganese and Potassium.
At SKG Combines, we procure the highest quality of natural, farm-grown bananas for exports. We’re worldwide exporters of Grapes, dedicated to provide quality at a competitive price. Contact us, so we can provide a detailed quotation about the product you need.