• Grape is botanically a berry, emerged from the plant genus Vitis Grapes begun to get cultivated 6 to 8 thousand years ago in the Near East regions. One of the primary ingredient for wine, grapes can be eaten fresh or consumed in the form of juice, jam, jelly etc.
Health and Other Benefits:
· A diet rich in fruits such as grapes can slow and prevent the growth of cancerous tissues and cells in the human body, due to its antioxidant rich content.
· Heart health is also improve by consuming grapes regularly.
· Grapes hold a lot of water and fibres in them – This helps in aiding digestion and eliminating constipation.
· It has been shown in several studies that grapes help in reducing the risk of Type-2 Diabetes, mainly due to its mineral and vitamin rich content.
Vitamins and Content:
· Farm grown, fresh, seedless and juicy grapes
· Contains Fibre, Protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Vitamin B6, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Folate, Copper, Manganese and Potassium.
At SKG Combines, we procure the highest quality of natural, farm-grown grapes for exports. We’re worldwide exporters of Grapes, dedicated to provide quality at a competitive price. Contact us, so we can provide a detailed quotation about the product you need.