Pomegranate is a fruit-bearing shrub of family Lythraceae and the plant of Pomegranate grows between 5-10m in height. Pomegranate originated between the region of Northern India and Iran, and is cultivated since then throughout the region.
Health and Other Benefits:
· Pomegranate is known to boost health due to loads of antioxidants and vitamin stores loaded in it.
· The fruit is an excellent addition to the diet due its anti-inflammatory effects that eases the inflammation in the body.
· Regular consumption of the fruit has known to fight Prostate and Breast Cancer in humans.
· Other than that, Pomegranate helps in reducing blood-pressure, fighting joint pain and arthritis, reducing the risk of heart disease and treating erectile dysfunction in males.
Vitamins and Content:
· Farm grown, fresh and juicy Pomegranate fruits
· Contains Fibre, Protein, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate and Potassium.
At SKG Combines, we procure the highest quality of natural, farm-grown Pomegramates for exports. We’re worldwide exporters of Pomegramates Mango, dedicated to provide quality at a competitive price. Contact us, so we can provide a detailed quotation about the product you need.