• Tomato is botanically a berry, emerged from the plant genus Solanum lycopersicum. Tomato plants are basically vines, growing about 6ft above the ground level India is one of the leading producers of high grade tomatoes.
Health and Other Benefits:
· Heart Health : Tomatoes boost heart health due to loads of vitamins and minerals held by them
· Prevents Cancer : Regular consumption of tomato has reduced the proliferation of cancerous cells and tissues in the human body.
· Skin Health : Skin quality is improved since the compounds present in tomato helps in reducing sunburns.
Vitamins and Content:
· Farm grown, fresh and juicy tomato plant
· Contains Fibre, Vitamin C, Vitamin K1, Folate and Potassium.
At SKG Combines, we procure the highest quality of natural, farm-grown tomatoes for exports. We’re worldwide exporters of tomatoes, dedicated to provide quality at a competitive price. Contact us, so we can provide a detailed quotation about the product you need.